Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A food experiment YOU should try

First and foremost, I know its been ages since my last blog post.  The combination of tons of people from out of town showing up and Ramadan has not been the easiest of combinations to juggle.  In the spirit of getting back into blogging, let's make this a short read and an easy task.

If you read my blog posts but find it hard to actually act on some of the advice, why not try an experiment that is easy to pull off?

You do not need to engage in any physical exercise for this experiment, nor do you need to watch what you eat or even break a sweat.  I stumbled upon this article while I was bored one day and I thought this may be very interesting for people to try.

All you need to do is...wait for it....Use smaller plates.
Thats right.  Studies have shown that your brain does not distinguish between the amount of food you eat, just whether or not the plate is full.


So why don't we pull a fast one on our brain and use smaller plates.!

http://lifehacker.com/5828866/switch-to-salad-plates-for-better-portion-control

1 comment:

  1. I love food and i am ever ready for experience any food dishes and i love it and i should try it.

    ReplyDelete